103. Mechanically robust antireflective moth-eye structures with a tailored coating of dielectric materials
Y. J. Yoo, Y. J. Kim, S. -Y. Kim, J. H. Lee, K. Kim, J. H. Ko, J. W. Lee, B. H. Lee, and Y. M. Song*
Opt. Mater. Express 9, 11 (2019).
102. A methodological review on material growth and synthesis of solar-driven water splitting photoelectrochemical cells
K. Park+, Y. J. Kim+, T. Yoon, S. David, and Y. M. Song*
RSC Adv. 9, 52 (2019).
101. Enhanced light harvesting in photovoltaic devices using an edge-located one-dimensional grating polydimethylsiloxane membrane.
Y. J. Kim, Y. J. Yoo, D. E. Yoo, D. W. Lee, M. Kim, H. J. Jang, Y. -C. Kim, J. -H. Jang, I. -S. Kang*, and Y. M. Song*
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 11, 39 (2019). (JCR 10%)
99. The Facile Implementation of Soft/Tunable Multiband Optical Filters by Stacking Vertical Silicon Nanowire Arrays for Smart Sensing
G. J. Lee, Y. J. Kim, H. S. Song, D. E. Yoo, D.-W. Lee, I.-S. Kang*, and Y. M. Song*
Adv. Intell. Syst. 1, 6 (2019).
98. Standard red green blue (sRGB) color representation with a tailored dual-resonance mode in metal/dielectric stacks
D. H. Kim+, Y. J. Yoo+, J. H. Ko+, Y. J. Kim, and Y. M. Song*
Opt. Mater. Express 9, 8 (2019).
97. Double-Sided Anti-Reflection Nanostructures on Optical Convex Lenses for Imaging Applications
H. J. Jang+, Y. J. Kim+, Y. J. Yoo, G. J. Lee, M.S. Kim, K. S. Chang*, and Y. M. Song*
Coatings 9, 404 (2019).
96. Mapping the Structural, Electrical, and Optical Properties of Hydrothermally Grown Phosphorus-doped ZnO Nanorods for Optoelectronic Device Applications
V. Siva+, K. W. Park+, M. S. Kim, Y. J. Kim, G. J. Lee, M. J. Kim, and Y. M. Song*
Nanoscale Res. Lett. 14, 110 (2019).
95. Enlarged Color Gamut Representation Enabled by Transferable Silicon Nanowire Arrays on Metal−Insulator−Metal Films
Y. J. Kim, Y. J. Yoo, G. J. Lee, D. E. Yoo, D. W. Lee, V. Siva, H. S. Song, I. S. Kang*, and Y. M. Song*
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 11, 11849 (2019). (JCR 10%)
94. Reflective color filter with precise control of the color coordinate achieved by stacking silicon nanowire arrays onto ultrathin optical coatings
H. S. Song+, G. J. Lee+, D. E. Yoo, Y. J. Kim, Y. J. Yoo, D. W. Lee, V. Siva, I. S. Kang*, and Y. M. Song*
Sci. Rep. 9, 3350 (2019).